Jan 11 | Personal Training Manager | Bowen Hills
The YMCA operates a number of services including Child Care, health and fitness, education and training, outdoor education and camping, accommodation and hospitality along with benevolent activities including the YMCA Vocational School and the Schools' Breakfast program.
We now have an exciting opportunity for a Personal Training Manager at our 24/7 Health and Fitness Centre in Bowen Hills. This is a great opportunity for someone with a proven Personal Training background and the motivational skills to continue with our results based training programs.
Key responsibilities of the position will include:
- Support and guidance for Personal Trainers onsite;
- Work in collaboration with management to build the Personal Training membership base;
- Organise and run specialist group training programs (such as 10 week challenges and boot camps);
- Servicing Current YMCA gym members;
- Establish and maintain a positive working relationship with customers and Personal Training staff members;
- Be able to establish a strong client base;
- Be self-directed and able to work with minimal supervision;
- Conduct creative, effective training programs that are goal specific to the clients' needs;
- Provide continuous motivation and exceptional service during each session.
To be successful in this role you will have the following experience and qualifications:
- A passion for helping people and for fitness;
- Minimum of Certificate IV in Fitness and registration with Fitness Australia;
- Extensive experience as a Personal Trainer;
- First Aid and CPR certifications and current insurance;
- Current Blue Card or willingness to obtain one;
- Experience managing staff is desirable.
Most importantly, the successful candidate must be an enthusiastic and energetic self-starter with the ability to motivate and help clients achieve their goals.
If successful, you will be rewarded with excellent working conditions including support from a management team with experience in the field and a fun and rewarding working environment.
Interested? Apply Now!
Please apply directly through Seek
Applications close 21st January 2018
Applicants must be approved to work in Australia and willing to apply for a Blue Card.
The YMCA is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to safeguarding children and young people.