Nov 22 | Gymnastics Centre Manager | Stafford
The YMCA operates a number of services including Child Care, health and
fitness, education and training, outdoor education and camping,
accommodation and hospitality along with benevolent activities including
the YMCA Vocational School and the Schools' Breakfast program.
An exciting opportunity awaits for an experienced, passionate and dedicated Gymnastics Manager to run the YMCA Stafford Gymnastics Centre.
This is a great opportunity for a Gymnastics professional who displays strong leadership traits, is passionate about Gymnastics and is looking for a position where they like to be challenged. The position will also be hands on and give the successful candidate plenty of opportunity to be involved in all aspects of the Centre.
The Centre Manager will embrace the local community they are serving.
This lead role is perfect for an accomplished Gymnastics Manager who can demonstrate experience and success in managing all aspects of management of a gymnastics facility. This will include the abilty to successfully manage all aspects of a business, including marketing, financial/budgeting, staff management, health and safety and customer relations.
In this role you will manage a passionate and vibrant gymnastics team and further build our client base whilst ensuring the delivery of high standard of customer service at all times.
To be considered for this unique and exiting role with the YMCA we are looking for a professional with solid experience, who has the tenacity and attributes to lead and develop our team and run an impeccable gymnastics facility.
It is essential that you meet the following criteria:
- Demonstrated previous management experience, including financial and management responsibilities, preferably within a Gymnastics Facility or Sports management environment;
- Demonstrated experience as a gymnastics coach and excellent knowledge of all aspects of gymnastics;
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills, negotiation and influencing skills;
- Demonstrated leadership, staff management, supervision, performance management, and training and development skills;
- Financial management skills, including preparation, management and reporting of budgets;
- Experience using systems including customer relationship management and financial management;
- Proven capacity to build positive relationships with a wide variety of stakeholders;
- Proven ability to develop and manage customer relationships and the delivery of high standards customer service.
- Tertiary qualifications in business, leisure / sports management or a related field;
- Kindergym / General Gymnastics coaching qualification, or industry equivalent (advanced silver accreditation desirable);
- Current Blue Card (working with children check) or ability to obtain same;
- Current Apply First Aid and CPR Certificates
The successful applicant will be rewarded with a competitive salary and excellent working conditions. The lead role provides the opportunity to make a positive difference in a stunning facility within a community environment. The YMCA also offers an excellent employee benefits program which includes free gym membership.
Interested? Apply Now!
Email your application including an up to date resume, outlining your goals and motivations for your future career to email@example.com
Applications close 22nd December 2017
Applicants must be approved to work in Australia and willing to apply for a Blue Card.
The YMCA is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to safeguarding children and young people.