Nov 28 | Gymnastics Coach | Bowen Hills
The YMCA operates a number of services including Child Care, health and fitness, education and training, outdoor education and camping, accommodation and hospitality along with benevolent activities including the YMCA Vocational School and the Schools' Breakfast program.
The YMCA is one of the largest providers of sport and recreation in Queensland. It is our belief that gymnastics is amongst the best physical training and exercise you can do!
YMCA Bowen Hills Gymnastics Club is the YMCA of Brisbane's newest and most competitive gymnastics program and one of the largest clubs in the state. The club offers recreational and competitive classes weekly to over 900 gymnasts in Kindergym, Steps, WAG, MAG and Adult Gymnastics.
By applying for a job with the YMCA, you are offered the opportunity to assist children with their personal growth and development whilst working in a family-oriented environment.
We are currently seeking applications for an experienced, casual Adv. MAG/WAG Gymnastics Coach who meets the following selection criteria:
- Qualified to coach MAG and WAG levels programs (competitive and/or recreational, preferably Adv. qualified);
- Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Demonstrated excellent customer service and liaison skills;
- Excellent organisational skills and a demonstrated ability to effectively manage competing priorities;
- Hold a current First Aid Certificate (or willing to obtain);
- Hold a current Blue Card (or willing to obtain);
- Willing to obtain a Safeguarding Children Certificate;
- MAG/WAG Judging qualifications (or willing to obtain) a plus.
YMCA Gymnastics Coaches are truly passionate about gymnastics! It is therefore essential that you demonstrate this same passion, that you are a team player, and that you know how to develop a fun and engaging learning environment for participants.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with excellent working conditions including support from a management team with experience in the field, professional development and a fun and rewarding working environment.
Interested? Apply Now!
Applications close 11th December 2017
Applicants must be approved to work in Australia and willing to apply for a Blue Card.
The YMCA is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to safeguarding children and young people.