Jan 08 | Customer Retention and Engagement Consultant | Victoria Point
The YMCA operates a number of services including Child Care, health and fitness, education and training, outdoor education and camping, accommodation and hospitality along with benevolent activities including the YMCA Vocational School and the Schools' Breakfast program.
Are you a Customer Service Champion, eager to make an Impact in your local community and be Rewarded for it at the same time?
If so, please read on!
We have a new and exciting opportunity for a Customer Engagement and Retention Consultant to join our team at the YMCA Fitness and Recreation facility located at Victoria Point.
This is a highly autonomous role with an opportunity for you to make your mark! You must have a passion for people, fitness and business development. You will be a self-starter with a winning attitude and prepared to go the extra mile to achieve your monthly targets.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Represent an amazing brand!
- Work for an established Health and Fitness Centre
- Be part of a truly passionate and energetic team
- Be recognised and respected for the effort you put in
- Enjoy a wide range of YMCA benefits and discounts including free gym membership to all YMCA Fitness Centres, discounts on hotel accommodation and YMCA childcare facilities AND become part of an organisation that truly cares.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Extensive sales experience ideally within a similar health and fitness environment;
- Be comfortable and capable of generating new ideas for engaging and retaining existing customers;
- A proven successful track record in sales and retention with an ability to deliver excellent customer service;
- Be goal driven with an ability to meet challenging targets;
- Have the ability to build long lasting relationships for the business;
- Current Blue Card (working with children check) or willingness to obtain one
To find out more about the YMCA please visit our website: http://www.ymcabrisbane.org/ or contact Adrien Fitzpatrick via email on: Adrien.Fitzpatrick@ymcabrisbane.org
Interested? Apply Now!
Email your application including an up to date resume, outlining your goals and motivations for your future career to Richard.Bentley@ymcabrisbane.org
Applications close 19th January 2018
Applicants must be approved to work in Australia and willing to apply for a Blue Card.
The YMCA is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to safeguarding children and young people.