Jan 08 | Front Office Manager | Brisbane
- Competitive Salary with bonus structure
- Long term established hotel
- Career growth opportunities
- Be a key member of the Management Team
- Autonomous role
- Make a difference
We are seeking an accomplished, entrepreneurial and professional customer focused individual to take on the role of Front Office Manager. You will be responsible for the customer service requirements of the Hotel.
The ideal applicant will have a strong hospitality background, be highly motivated, have high standards and a passion for excellent customer service.
Reporting to the Hotel Manager, you will have a high degree of operational independence and be responsible for the physical, financial and human resources of the accommodation and reservations services. You will also be expected to achieve budgets, meet KPI's and grow the business.
Candidates will require the following key attributes:
- Extensive recent experience in a similar role;
- Strong understanding and proven management record of all major reservation channels, including GDS, channel management systems, wholesale and corporate agreements, third party websites;
- Exceptional organisation, communication and leadership skills;
- Hands on and driven to see your team succeed;
- Literate in PMS systems;
- Creative sales and marketing flair.
Your passion for engaging and educating young people will be matched by your enthusiasm and drive to provide successful outcomes.
The ideal candidate will be able to commence in the position on 15 January 2018.
More information about the school is available on our website: www.ymcaschool.org
So, if you think you have the drive to make this role your own and the experience to back yourself, then there's every chance this role has your name on it!
Interested? Apply Now!
Applications close 18th Jan 2018
Applicants must be approved to work in Australia and willing to apply for a Blue Card.
The YMCA is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to safeguarding children and young people.